Saturday, June 14, 2008

Mom's gone

I was out of town for a few days and Justin was home with the kids. It went a little something like this.

Popcorn in bed with a movie.
A close up. And the best part is Justin said when he found them like this he left them just as they were. Popcorn and all and went to bed. About midnight he was awaken by the sound of the vacuum. I'm just glad he took pictures.

A VERY tired Kai fell asleep while standing next to the couch.

And OF COURSE a little Guitar Hero.
Justin is great and I never have to worry about the kids. I know they are having a GREAT time with dad.

1 comment:

Treseder Train said...

How can you not comment on the popcorn sleep over!!! Classic! Kia asleep standing!! and Riley vacuuming at 2 am! I love this post and your kids. Looks like a fun weekend....Love ya all! A and the Crew