We went on a picnic to Tumble weed park. This place is so fun and has so much for all the kids to do. One of these days I will remember to take their bikes so Kamden doesn't steal all the other kids'. Kai, Gavin and Kamden all started climbing this rock. Kai and Gavin wimped out but not Kamden. He even posed for pictures. 
I don't know why Logan was not in this picture, but we are glad he came with us.

I don't know why Logan was not in this picture, but we are glad he came with us.
Then on MLK day we went with lots of friend up to Usary Park for a picnic and a hike. I kept telling everyone that Kai and Kamden could hike the mountain there with no problems and I was sure that everyone else's kids could also. Well we ended up letting them play to long on the playground while we were all visiting so by the time we went to go on our hike Kamden was way to tired and onory. We ended up just walking around the bottom carring Kamden while sreaming his head off the entire time. Ah...maybe next time he can show his hiking skills.
2 comments:
Cute pictures! I love Kam posing on the big rock! Too cute!
I had forgotten that Eric & I share a birthday. Which is so funny because you're birthday is the same as my nephew Christian's. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Post a Comment