Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Shout out.......

....to my Brothers. I do have 5 of them, and I just have to say they are all aMaZinG!! I often talk about my AmAzinG sisters and our girls weekends. (which Natalie still has yet to join us. This year though. I can feel it!!) Anyhow I have the most amazing, drop what your doing to help, stop at the side of the road if someone needs help, VERY handy, wonderful husbands and fathers, kind of brothers. I love any and all time I get to spend with them. It's not hard to believe since my DAD is just that kind of guy. They were taught well. Along with an amazing MOM. She was always around when we needed her and still is.

Ok-so anyways my brother Jeff invited my boys and I out for a trip to the zoo on his day off. I was so excited to hang with him. I had my 2 little boys and he brought his little Emma. It was a nice lazy day of just strolling around, letting the kids play, and feeding LOTS of ducks.


Here are Kamden and Kai feeding ducks. Kamden decided he didn't want to take the time to rip the bread up, so he just threw in whole hot dog and hamburger buns. It was pretty entertaining to watch the ducks fight over it.

We people in my family are quit fond of the zoo. Of the many, many, many times we have been there, my brother and I were shocked to find the tiger up in the tree. Although the Lions weren't active, (surprise, surprise) they were rather close and easy to see.
Here is one VERY tired little boy on the way home.
And one very not so tired Happy Emma on the way home.

5 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Kam is getting to look more and more like Kai. I could hardly tell which was who in the photo! Thanks, too, for the accolades (compliments). Love you lots!

xr440dude said...

Looks like a very nice day. Cute dang kids!

Peggy had a problem with the zoo after she made a significant animal donation a few years ago and is reticent to go back, especially if we have to pay admission!

It still makes for a nice day, though.

Luvs.

Melly said...

Golly, wish I was with ya too!

The Tiffany's said...

I can't believe the tiger was in the tree! Rarely have I ever seen him away from his back wall :0)

Al said...

Amen, Sister-friend, AMEN!!! :)