
Here is a picture of us with our good friends the Merrills.

Next was Valentines day. My husband took me out on a HOT date and then we came home and did a scavenger hunt for the kids. Kai and Kam of course were a bit young to figure out the clues but Riley and Carson did great and had lots of fun. Kai and Kam did enjoy the good though.

Here they are dividing up the candy.

For presidents day we enjoyed a picnic and hike out at Usary pass.
(Presidents day is in Feb. Right??)

We became the VERY brief owners of this cute little dog Jax. We fell in love with him right away. After two days of having him the owner called and wanted him back. We were soo heart broken and I found myself crying over a dog. WHAT??? I never thought I'd be "one of those people."
(just be glad there's no pictures of that!!:)
Then on the last day of the month Justin's family had their annual fish fry up at Roosevelt Lake. We had lots of fun catching up with all the family. It was one of the cousins birthday's and the kids got to do a pinata.
We made sure everyone had a turn before Carson got a hold of it. We knew it wouldn't last long after he had his turn and sure enough his second hit it was over.
And some where in there the boys had LOTS of bubble bath fun.

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this picture!!

10 comments:
I love those pictures. I think I'm sad that Jax didn't get to stay.
so fun, we sure miss you guys...I hope to come down for a few days in april and we will for sure have to hook up in Utah this summer!!
My! You have had a busy month! Looks like lots of fun though. Is that Kai or Kam in covered in bubbles?
That would be Kamden covered in bubbles.
That is the best bubble picture. I gotta get whatever kind those are! That's fun you do a scavenger hunt for Valentine's day for your kids. I should do something fun like that! And, thanks for not showing your anniversary pictures! You make me laugh!
Love the Physco buble boy.
Scotty
My goodness! Stop for a breather, would ya!? ;) Good times and Just totally rocks for treating you all so well!
Your boys are hilarious! You'll have to blow up those bubble pix and hang them in the bathroom or something! TOO CUTE!
Love you!
Ahhh, see you need a dog, a little one :0) They ROCK! Sad about the indian giver!!
I am also glad that you did not include anniversary pics :0) Not that you aren't hot and all but seriously...
Your kids are so silly and so dang cute! Anytime you are ready to sell them, let me know :0) I'd gladly take them all! :0) luvs ya!
You're an Ah-SO! Hahahahaha, i'll never get over that joke! Anyway, I wish you would have called me to come over before that B came to get your dog. I would have put her in her place. SW!
happy birthday! I didn't realize you can only claim a little number of turns around this earth, oh well.
someday, you can be rich in numbers like me.
going with the crowd, love the bubble pics!
Post a Comment