I was able to go up to Utah for my super cute nephews mission
farewell. And lets not lie some much needed sister time. This is my darling nephew Jeffy. He and I playing a mean game of Hot Hoops. He totally kicked my butt.
Here's how he looked every time it was my turn because it took me forever to make a basket.

Here's my super cute nephew Trey.

Can you guess where he's going?

All of us playing a super fun new game Anita taught us. Signs.
You think it can't possibly be that fun but it is!!
We sat here for 3 hours playing.

My crazy sister Natalie had this brilliant idea since 7 of the 9 siblings where there we should all go take a few
pictures of us all on the tramp. It got a little out of hand. Not surprisingly though. Here we are playing crack the egg with Melanie. She didn't last long.

All my amazing Sisters. Love you
girlie's!!

And here's my sisters house the morning we where heading to the airport. I didn't think I was going to make my flight traffic was horrible. Funny how Utah weather is. Friday when I got there we went to the zoo and it was a bit warm by Monday is was snowing.
4 comments:
I'm loving your new layout! It's great, as is your update.
Wish I could have been there. Lots of chuch and BSA stuff to do.
Scotty
Yeah...I'm counting the days again! Can't wait to see ya1
love the background. very pretty.
you have a very beautiful and fun family! love the tramp pics!
Post a Comment