Thursday, August 27, 2009

Lake Powell....

Our fun filled week at Lake Powell began with Grandpa driving the house boat out to Padre Bay with some little helpers.

Justin and I enjoying the scenery off the back of the house boat.
Brad, Ashley, Kai and myself enjoying some sun.
Justin's still got it.
Kamden enjoying a swim.
Carson caught the first fish.
My super sexy sister!!
A chubby caboose. We had hours of fun on the slide off the back of the house boat.
On our day trip to Rainbow Bridge.
Kevin knows the way.
We made it. Now just to hike back there in this blazing heat.
Kevin and Ashley
Riley soo not happy having to hold the bridge up.
Carson
Kai
Kamden
Ron, Ron your good!! You made it! :)
The "trailer" as Kai kept calling it.
Sad day. We had a storm roll in Sat. night and these poor people. Lost their houseboat and both their ski boats.

4 comments:

Melly said...

Wow! What a great BIG update! It's about time. And a big thankyou for the picture of me. I will be sure to post one of an equally sexy sista! :)

Speer Family said...

Hey! You already did. I saw the "island party" photo of me on your blog!!

Love ya!!:)

heather said...

Looks like you guys had so much fun!

Tricky Trix said...

I love your updates and will definitely need copies of your photos! Love you all so much!