Friday, September 18, 2009

Kamden turned 3!

Kamden loves him some syrup!!.Kamden turned 3 on Monday the 14th. We took Kai to school and Kamden watched a few shows while Kai was gone. We spent some quality time at Wal-Mart picking out a new bike for Kamers.
We went to lunch with Mindy, Brode, and Brylee. Then it was back to Mindy's so the boys could play in the water, ride bikes, and blow bubbles. (more like dump bubbles on the ground but whatever.)When daddy got home from work we had some dinner and birthday cake for the birthday boy. Kamden also LOVES his birthday suit!! That's all he ever wears.
Tuesday we had a little party for him at Peter Piper Pizza. I think Kamden was a little overwhelmed at the size of his cupcake.

Kamden wanted to eat his cupcake with his new set of teeth.
And how can you resist this cute little Brylee. Look at those lips!

Kamden thought he was big time when we let him sleep in our bed. (more like fall asleep there.) We love our little Kamers and it is KILLING me that he is growing up soo fast.

7 comments:

xr440dude said...

Happy Birthday Kam! We love you!

Uncle Ron & Aunt Peggy

heather said...

I know. don't you wish you could just freeze time sometimes? I think I could keep Logan 3 forever (ok, not always but if time could slow down when they're little and then go faster when they get a little older, that wouldn't be so bad, would it?)

Melly said...

I just don't think I could possibly love your kiddos any more. They are the best! Happy birthday big boy!

Tricky Trix said...

It looks like you had two days of good times for Kams birthday! We love you all so much!

The Biglers said...

Aw! What a little cutie! Happy Birthday Kam!

skdesertfun said...

Poo, I forgot about the Peter Piper Pizza Party, I think I was sleeping. Happy Birthday Kam.

Scotty

The Tiffany's said...

Seriously! I couldn't believe it when he was telling me about his Star Wars favorites Friday! He is talking in complete sentences and everything! I miss you guys SOOO much!