Then after the Home show we all went to Melanie's were we all made a super cute craft. Thanks Melly! ( and John for cutting all the wood)

Here's is Theresa and I crafting away.

Saturday brought us to Lagoon. Minus rear ending my sister in my nieces car (haven't been in an accident in 13 years) thankfully is was nothing really. (other than the softball size dent I put in Meagan's bumper) oops....Sorry Megs. And Minus Meagan and Theresa's cars being towed from an empty lot where we parked them for the day we had a really gR8t time!! We are sooo glad Ashley joined us this year it was tons of fun!

Sunday Melanie, Natalie, Kevin and Ashley, Meagan and I all headed up to Logan to have lunch with my Grandpa and Mom (who was up visiting). I don't know who has the pictures of all of us with Grandpa but I do know it's not me. I flew home early Monday morning and I'm already counting down the days till next year! Thanks girlie's for a great trip and all you do!! Love you!





Oh these were good times!
Natalie




5 comments:
What a seriosuly fun idea! I love it and am SOOOO jealous!
Great times! I'm glad you girls take the time and expense to do these annual weekends. I had FUN too.
What a fun tradition! You'll have to tell me about the fender bender! Glad no one was hurt!
Oh yeah baby. Absolute greatness. Thanks again for taking the time and money to come. It just wouldn't be the same without YOU!
LMAO at the the pictures "in chains! MUAHAHAHA!
Post a Comment