Monday, January 11, 2010

Our White Christmas part 1..

We headed to Utah this year to spend Christmas at my sister's house. So we celebrated Christmas early at home with Grandma Rebecca. We all had a good time. The spoiled little kids got a new flat screen for their playroom from Grandma!


We head to Ut on Dec. 23 around 2 pm. After a (very) long car ride we finally made it to my sisters in South Jordan around 1:30 am. (The kids started asking once we hit Scottsdale if we were almost there yet.)

Christmas Eve was spent playing in the Snow. My kids were in Heaven.

Christmas Eve night we played out the Nativity. Apparently our Mary thought she was at the Rodeo.

Joseph looks like he just got caught stealing something.

Our (not so little) baby Jesus is trying to escape.

Our horse is chasing the dog.
And our wise men is from the hood.

Awww... the joys of Christmas. We had a Blast in Ut. More to come soon.

4 comments:

Clarisa said...

i have seen many versions of the nativity but yours is definitely the wiildest! too cute!

Melly said...

Yea, that's why I opted to leave the pictures of our nativity out but now I can see I had the wrong attitude. I laughed out loud! You are too funny.

The Tiffany's said...

hahaha! sorry I missed that!

Elisha said...

Looks like you guys had a fun holiday! Sounds like a nativity at our house!! I love the family picture...I can't believe how big the kids are getting!