Kamden turned 4 on the 14th of Sept. All he really wanted for his birthday was a new car seat and candy. We opted not to get a new car seat since we have 3 but, we did get him some new whiffle balls to play baseball with. They don't go nearly as far and we all are tired of jumping into the neighbors yards to retrieve balls. He also got lots of candy. We did a little party for him at Peter Piper but I have lots of pictures with foster babies that I can't post. Not that we really need a visual for that anyways right?!


Tex even joined us for some happy birthday cake!

This was to cute not to post. This is the kids spaceship they made. A little old fashion fun. They played with this thing for weeks. I loved it!!
3 comments:
Oh, your kids are so cute. I remember that 'space ship' quite well.
That is so cute, I love when kids still kick it old school, J has a box that is just for him to sit in and play with. Sorry for the inconvience with the foster picks.
Scotty
Kids are the best- just give them a cardboard box and it can become anything. That's cheap entertainment :0)
Post a Comment