Then Friday it was off to do some shopping in Park City. Here we are with three of the sisters and our Momma and Theresa's loot!
After shopping and a quick lunch we headed up to Sundance to ride the ski lift. It was so B-E-A-U-T-I-F-U-L with all the fall leaves!
(Not pictured but equally as much fun.) Friday night Natalie was done working for the week and able to join us for crafts and fondue at Theresa's house where we all spend the night. Then Saturday morning it was up early for a hellish hike up Timpinogus. It was very challenging but soo glad we did it. The caves at the top are amazing.
(Notice my niece Hailie so bored from having to wait for us "oldies")
Melanie was so kind to make sure the trail was nice and clean for the next group coming up.
Here we are after our tour of the caves with our tour guide. She was amazing!
To finish off our Sister's Week Sat night we had a nice dinner at Macaroni Grill and then headed off to Hale Theatre for a super hilarious play. The Scarlet Pimpernel.
Thanks girlie's for super a fun weekend! Next year it off to St. George to see some plays at the Toucan! Already counting down the day!!
5 comments:
Those are some great memories...I love when we can all be together.
Love the little bit I could do with you. I'd love the Sundance ski lift. It reminds me of Switzerland!
HAHA! Looks like you're watching the Jazz game from outer space!
Glad you all had a good time together!
It was a rockin good time :0)
I'm so jealous right now! I want sisters! And the Scarlett Pimpernel is one of my favorite plays. I saw it in Denver in 2000 and it's been at the top of my list ever since. Glad you had fun with your sisters :)
Post a Comment