Friday, February 25, 2011

In need of a little color/change

I've been feeling like my house is very blah lately and in need of some color! Here are a few pictures of what I've been up to. With a little birthday money I of course headed over to Ross and found these amazing trivets that I love!

Next up...Goodwill. I found this chair (I may have a slight obsession with chairs. I bought three that day.) A little spray paint and denatured alcohol later, and I'm in love.This has been on my wall for a while. It needed a little help though. I ripped of the black backing and modge podge some paper on the background. I still need to make little tags to go under each picture, but it looks a lot better.

Then I refinished this table I already had in my entry way. Spray painted a few frames and made some flower balls to go on the candle sticks. I'm wanting to paint the candle sticks I just can't decide on what color yet.

A closer picture of the frames.

I also finally painted the office and made a new board for the kids backpacks and jackets.


And last I hung Justin's guitars on the wall. Maybe next I could organize that book shelf?!

7 comments:

Brooke Romney said...

Way to go. It looks great! I love the added color.

xr440dude said...

You been busy, girl! Looking good!

heather said...

I wish I had half your talent and energy! Love it!

Melly said...

Candle sticks would look great with a turquose...Love it all!

skdesertfun said...

you have been crazy busy.

Kim said...

Wow! You go girl! I love guitars hanging. We have several and i love to see them up off the floor and out of reach of the kiddos. Looks like tons of fun!

The Tiffany's said...

cute cute! i love the pops of color!