
Along with this angry little lady bug. Notice the gun and knife on the wings, and the evil face?

Then Sunday after Church he comes home and draws this gem. Yes, those are arrows sticking in people.
I asked him if he feels angry inside. He gave me a funny look and said NO. Justin has since had a nice talk with him about drawing nice pictures. Funny boy. He Loves, Loves, Loves to draw.
6 comments:
Hey thats what I like to see...some new posting action. Kam at the fire station is so cute and John and I had a good chuckle over Kai's great art renditions.
Now that's art work! Maybe too many video games huh? Looks like you are all having a good time ;0)
That is too funny! BOYS!
That is so funny! Logan loves to draw too-he likes to draw skulls if it makes you feel better!
I like to draw winning lottery tickets, but for some reason they won't accept them!
Baahaahaa! That is hilarious and made us miss you guys!! Lathe and I are dying laughing at those pictures.....so cute!
Post a Comment