We have had a crazy busy summer this year and have loved every minute of it. We started the summer off with having 3 of my brothers kids while they went on Trek with their stake. Then the next week he took my kids while I headed off the Girls Camp for our Stake. I was called as an assistant leader to the YCL's. I LoVeD every minute of it. We had such a great time and I hope I get called to go back. These girls are amazing with amazing Testimonies of Christ.
About 12 hrs after returning from camp it was time to head to Lake Powell aka Heaven on Earth for a Sorensen Family Reunion. Two house boats, two ski boats, two ski doos, two kayaks, and two canoes. There was never a dull moment. 6 of the 9 kids and their families came including our favorite Aunt Kay and Uncle Bob. We hope they will come with us again.
After a week at Lake Powell the kids and I head to Utah for 3 weeks. We spent lots of time with family up there. We are so thankful for everyone that spent time with us and for Melly for letting us crash her house for 3 weeks. The kids and I were loving every minute of being up there with family and enjoying the cool weather. However, 3 weeks is to long to be away from the Hubs. We all missed him like crazy.
Here's are pictures from Lake Powell. No pic's from Ut because my camera broke. :( sad day. In no order because I don't feel like putting them in order. Out of 1200 Pictures from that week, it was hard to pick.
Riley going off the Slide.
No, you go. No, you go...
Kamden flipping off the side of the boat.
Riley gets a turn to drive.
Kamden cliff jumping. He was mad I wouldn't let him jump from higher up.
Tired boys. I love that as soon as they would get on the boat they would crash.
Hailie, Carson and Kevin all had birthday's the week we were there.
Cute Brothers
Our Super Head Captian!!
Dinner time.
Little Emma. She's to cute.
Very tired Kammers
Jeff was a good sport and let the girls paint his nails.
Not a good pic of me, but I love that you can see Kevin in my glasses.
Kevin showing off his skills.
3 comments:
1200 pictures- wow! Bummer your camera broke! Sounds like you had a great time! I'm sure Justin is glad to have you back!Can't believe we're down to the last week of summer!
So much fun was had by all. Thanks for crashing my house I loved every second of it. You always leave me wanting more!
Yes, it was such a nice week!
Post a Comment