Riley called her dad at work and begged and begged for a puppy. Anyone who knows us knows we are not big animal lovers. Don't hate them just don't want them. So after a good 10 minute begging section with her dad I hear her say "oh okay can we get it today?" I of course start to panick and then she hangs up. I look at her and say dad really said you could get a puppy? To which she reply's nope a Fish. How he talked her down from a puppy to a fish in about 3 seconds is beyond me but hey I'd much rather have a fish then a puppy. At lest at this stage in my life. So with the fish story told Kamden LOVES to sit on the counter and watch the fish and splash in the fishes water and SPIT on the fish. Oh well nothing like 29 cent entertainment. And he is close to two and such a stinker!!! So anything that will keep him busy so I can get stuff done.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago
2 comments:
Spitting on fish.. hahaha ... that reminds me of Lake Powell, stopping to fuel up at the marina and getting some ice cream.
VERY VERY good call on getting a fish instead of a puppy. Don't make the same mistake I made!!! OH, and I love the picture of your little guy on the AC unit. That is so funny!
Post a Comment