Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Justin.....


After what has felt like the LONGEST semester of school EVER. (for me at least) Justin is done with his Monday night class. This week we got to have him home Sunday night, Monday night & Tuesday night! It was so heavenly to have some help with dinner, bath and bed time three nights in a row. And beable to hang with him after all the kids were in bed. I'm not sure why but this semester was so hard for me and I'm not even the one going to school. I am so thankful to have a husband that works so hard for us! There's never a day that goes by that I don't think of all the sacrafices he makes for our family. So babe this post is for you! I love you!! Your the best!!

3 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

Tyler agrees with you... school IS hard! :0> I must say that I also agree :0)

brooke romney said...

Just have to say, you are a trooper. A really really strong woman and great mom.

Morgan said...

That is so sweet! You guys are such a cute couple! And I love Kam on the AC unit! (heather)