Sunday, April 13, 2008

Proud Mama....

Riley sang I'm trying to be like Jesus today in sacrament meeting all by herself!! I just have to say how very proud I am of her and what an amazing job she did. She asked my friend Debbi if she could do it and her dad and I were so nervous for her. So after her solo she asked Debbi if next week they could do As I Have Loved You. (Debbi played the piano while she sang) I asked her if she was nervous and she said "nope when can I do that again?"

5 comments:

brooke romney said...

You should be a proud mama. She was awesome--even in the foyer she sounded great. My boys thought it was so cool.

Chris and Deb said...

I'll play for you anytime, Riley, anytime! And so brave, only--the way she was bouncing around the rest of church, you know she was releasing a lot of pent up emotion! I would too! Good job Miss Riley. You are a great girl to help bring Heavenly Father's spirit into our meeting. Thanks!

Anonymous said...

She did do an amazing job..way to go Riley

Chris said...

Look out American Idol!

The Tiffany's said...

Hey Ang,
You should video her and post it so we can all see. I wish I could have been there :0>