Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Cartoons....

A rare moment of all the kids watching cartoons together!!

4 comments:

Sheri Lee said...

So cute sitting biggest to smallest! Way to go for Riley singing in church! I can't believe she wasn't scared! Here you come American Idol?

Mortensen Family said...

ANGIE!!!! I am so so so excited you found me! =0) wow- look how much your family has grown! How are they all doing? I sat across from your dad at the dr. office waiting room a few weeks ago, but I don't think he knew who I was. Anyway- i love the red hair on your kiddos! that is way cool. And they are so cute too! are you still in AZ? do you care if I add u to my friend's list? how fun! talk to you soon

brooke romney said...

Sometimes it's really great to have so many. So cute.

Davis Family said...

it looks like one of those cell phone commercials, showing all the bars of reception