Wednesday, September 24, 2008

I just LOVE this boy......

9 comments:

heather said...

He is just the cutest ever!!!

Al said...

SOOOOO dang cute, Ang!!! We love you guys and miss you SO much!!!

Melly said...

I just can't get enough of your kids and YOU! YOu are an amazing mom and SISTER! I could eat him up!
Luvs ya! Melanie

skdesertfun said...

Stinkin little cutie! Such a sweet boy.

eastman5* said...

That is so precious! What a cutie you have! You can just tell by your voice and the way you talk to him that your are an awesome mom! It's fun to see your cute family.

Elisha said...

He is so cute! I'm still trying to teach my 5 year old how to pull the drain up after she is done! It was good to see you yesterday! I sent you an invite to my blog, if you didn't get it shoot me an e-mail with your e-mail address.
elisharomney@yahoo.com

Tricky Trix said...

Could Kam be any CUTER?

Tricky Trix said...

Trying again

Mandee said...

Angie, he is so cute. I can't believe how big he is. The last time I saw him he was just a little guy. Good job keeping the unmentionables covered :). He is so sweet!