It was brought to my attention today that I have been slacking on blogging. So here are a couple posts. This is my new temple picture I've been waiting for for my entry. I LOVE IT!! (it's much better in person)
Hi Angie! I am so glad you found my blog! You have a fantastic and adorable family! Your kids are so sweet! You look just as beautiful as I remember you! I look forward to visiting your blog. Your kids are very funny and heart warming :) -Emily
Angie! What's up? I love blog surfing! I'm so glad that you found mine! Your kids are so cute. I'll add you to mine so I can keep up. You look awesome! Kenra
Where did you get this beautiful picture? I would love to have one - I have been looking for a good black and white photo of the Mesa Temple for years!!
5 comments:
Hi Angie! I am so glad you found my blog! You have a fantastic and adorable family! Your kids are so sweet! You look just as beautiful as I remember you! I look forward to visiting your blog. Your kids are very funny and heart warming :)
-Emily
Love it!!!
Angie! What's up? I love blog surfing! I'm so glad that you found mine! Your kids are so cute. I'll add you to mine so I can keep up. You look awesome!
Kenra
HI. Seth asked about you guys today, it was so sad...I got teary! We will call you tomorrow!! I love your temple picture
Where did you get this beautiful picture? I would love to have one - I have been looking for a good black and white photo of the Mesa Temple for years!!
Post a Comment