I got to go to Utah this past weekend for our annual girls weekend/trip to Lagoon. I had so much fun with two of my sisters. Maybe next year my other sister can come now that she is living up there. I got there on friday and Melanie and I just bummed around all day. Then we had dinner with her husband and my brother Kevin and his wife Ashley. Saturday was good times....my other sister Theresa came up and we all headed to Lagoon including my niece Hailie. Hailie and I went on the sky fly thing. It's a big swing that they hoist you up in the air really high and then let you go so you can fly. By far the most exciting ride I have ever been on. I LOVE stuff like that. After a long day of laughing and running around we went back to Melanie's and Theresa stayed the night with us. Sunday morning we headed up to Logan and had lunch with our grandpa and then went by our aunt and uncles house and had a good visit with them.

Monday my sister Natalie and her family made the big move up there. We met them at their new home in Saratoga Springs and helped them upload the moving truck and unpack the house. All the sister were finally together for a few hours. Thanks so much to my sisters for a BLAST of a weekend. Love you all!!! (below is a slide show my sister put together and I posted it on my blog as well as hers.)
4 comments:
Cute layout!!! You better not follow your sisters up there for good, okay!?!
Fun!!! sure miss you guys!
just checking in to see how yall are doing. i can' tbelieve how big everyone is getting!!!
Can I come next year(if your going to Lagoon or maybe magic mountain)I will wear a skirt and everything. Of course you know it will be a kilt, it will be tricky to manage it on the rides though. Love ya.
Scotty
Post a Comment