So our Sea World trip goes along with the beach pictures I posted a few posts ago. I figure before I do anymore blogging I needed to get these on here. The kids were so excited to see the Shamu show. We had to sit and wait about 45 minutes till it started and we all got so sun burned.
Kai is not a very patient kid so this wait about killed him.....and us.

There was a vendor selling swords at one of the shows we went to and Kai is obsessed with swords (I'm pretty sure most little boys are) so Justin and I waited and watched his face when he spotted them. It was classic. After he and Carson got their swords this is all they wanted to do.
This is what Kai did with grandma and Kamden while the rest of us went on the rides.

I couldn't believe how high this dolphin could jump. This was my favorite show there.

There was a vendor selling swords at one of the shows we went to and Kai is obsessed with swords (I'm pretty sure most little boys are) so Justin and I waited and watched his face when he spotted them. It was classic. After he and Carson got their swords this is all they wanted to do.
I couldn't believe how high this dolphin could jump. This was my favorite show there.
2 comments:
I love that you were able to go to Sea World with the kids :)
I want to go see the fishees.... get eaten by bigger fishees. HAHA
Scotty
Post a Comment