This tree has been dead since we moved into this house. With all the other yard work that needed to be done we just got to cutting it down. We borrowed my brothers
chainsaw but could never get it to work.

We decided to try and cut it down with a hand saw (I would not recommend this method)

Justin is done! (this sucks!!)

Thankfully when I was taking my kids to a birthday party shortly after this I ask a guy in our ward if he had a chainsaw. He just happened to have one in the back of his truck and headed over and had it down in about 5 minutes!! Can't get luckier than that. I'm so glad that tree is gone. We kind of. If anyone needs any fire wood I know a good place to get some.
2 comments:
Glad the tree is gone, but it will take sic months to a year to be dry enough for a fire. Maybe you should get the guy back and cut it up in chunks, then pile it in the side yard :)
Timber, If I run out of fire wood, I will let you know. Or you can just come over and burn stuff in my barrell.
Scotty
Post a Comment