Saturday, December 20, 2008

Oh Kai-onie.....

This boy would NOT sleep in his own bed. Ever since we moved him out of the crib (so Kamden could have it) to a big bed he has been sleeping with us. He was always my baby that LOVED being in his own bed. I finally cracked the whip and started locking our door when we would go to sleep so he couldn't come in our bed in the middle of the night. That way I knew when he would wake up so I could take him back to his bed. So he would fall asleep on the couch. We would then move him to his bed. Well now instead of coming in our bed because our door is locked he goes to Riley's bed. It was a good effort on my part. Maybe someday he will sleep in his own bed. As for now I'm just glad he's out of our bed.

4 comments:

brooke romney said...

What a cute big sister though! I agree...no kids in my bed...EVER.

Anonymous said...

so cute....sure miss you guys, glad you had a good thanksgiving and have a merry christmas too.

Tricky Trix said...

Don't give up! That's what big sisters are for. It took Kevin 7 YEARS to learn to sleep in his own bed!

The Tiffany's said...

That's funny! At least Riley doesn't seem to mind :0)