Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Playing with Fire (literally).....

I was not going to post this video as it is not the safest thing to do with my son. However I was begged and pleaded to post it. I hope everyone enjoys the video. And don't hate me for letting him do this. (all for you J & B)

5 comments:

Melly said...

Yeah...it's awesome! HE is so dang cute. I love he thinks he is so big time.."I did it!"

Chris and Deb said...

Okay, that was awesome. Did he actually burn his lip? I love the "I did it". Good times...

LoraLynn said...

Did it! YES! Angie you've got the cutest kids!

Davis Family said...

I LOVE THIS VIDEO! Everytime I feel postpartum I have to check it out! You guys are the best, thanks for the entertainment!

Sheri Lee said...

k, the sound doesn't work on my computer, but that was still funny!