Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Riley's Baptism....

Riley was baptized on Saturday June 20, 2009. It was such a beautiful day for a beautiful little princess. Most of her Aunts and Uncles were there along with Grandparents, cousins, and friends. Thanks to all those that came to support Riley on this day. It wouldn't have been the same without all of you! She was a very patient girl waiting for this day and let me tell you it was definitely worth the wait. I don't know who was happier her or her daddy!! We love you Riley and are so glad your ours!!




7 comments:

heather said...

Those pictures turned out so cute!
I should pay you to take Morgans!
I love Kam's smile in the family picture too.

Melly said...

Beautiful! I was so glad I could be there.....
Love you!

The Karafa Family said...

Its hard to believe you have one old enough...

She looks so cute! Glad her day went well!

Allison Johnson said...

I can't believe she is that old already! I learned how to hold a baby with her...those were the days. We should do lunch...and soon before this kid comes. The countdown is on now and I am trying my hardest to go into labor now!

The Tiffany's said...

I love all the pics you took! Mom was just showing me a bunch on her camera. I wish I had taken some like that of my kiddos.

Carol said...

she looks so beautiful! i cant believe she is 8 years old - wow.

yes - lets do lunch with alli-cat!!

Clarisa said...

congratulations on the big step!! :)