Wednesday, June 3, 2009

What have we been up to you ask?? (or maybe you didn't)

I attempted to grow my first garden which started off gReat and.. well.. there's always next year.


I think we celebrated Easter at least according to these pictures. Grandma brought cards with money. Someone was excited for the Ice Cream Cone Truck to come as he calls it.


Kai showing off his cash.

Carson was bribed with a dollar to attempt to ride his dad's bike. It may have been worth it to him but not his "tenders". Man kids are such suckers for a buck.

The boys working out while watching biggest loser. Kai is really enjoying it by the look on his face.

Just some cute boys I think I'll keep.

Kamden has decide at 2 that he is ready to start working. This is him on his way to work. With dad's sunglasses and our scripture reading chart off the fridge.
And on a more serious note I think my son has an addiction that needs addressing.

Hopefully there will be some more updating soon.

5 comments:

Tricky Trix said...

Loved your update and the new layout.

heather said...

So cute. I especially love the push up picture and Kam going to work. Keep up the updates!

xr440dude said...

Cute dang kids!

Melly said...

Love it, Love it, Love it can't wait for lake Powell and some more sis time! Love You.....

skdesertfun said...

Your kids are too dang cute for their own good. I am sure it has saved their lives more than once.

Scotty