Sunday, March 21, 2010

Recap of February

We started off the month with my birthday. I'm now 31. CRAZY! Justin got me an hour message which I was so excited/surprised because we were pretty broke! Valentines day we went to a super fun couples party. Next our 10 year Anniversary was on the 26th. Justin and I went out and he surprised me once again but this time with a 10 yr anniversary diamond band that I really wanted! He was so cute when he gave it to me at dinner.

Justin got called as the Assistant Scout Master and took on Coaching Carson's Baseball team this winter. He is also taking online class for school so he has been very busy with all of that. Here's the only pictures I have of Feb events.


Carson made the big play of this game. He was the only one to get a hit and it was a 2 RBI single. Way to go buddy!!

3 comments:

Clarisa said...

sounds like feb was awesome! how will march ever compare?

Melly said...

yay, Love the update! I love to see what your kiddos are up too! Love u tons!

Kim said...

What a great present. I love the pamper you kind of gifts! Way to go baseball family!!!