
I could NOT wait to take Kai and Kamden on Buzz Lightyear ride. They are obsessed with Toy Story and thought they would love it. Here's happy Kamden before he knew Zurg was at the end. He screamed bloody murder!! He hates Zurg!

Thankfully Kai loved it!

Riley and Carson both got called up to do Jedi Training. Carson was really into flipping his lightsabber open.

Once Darth Mal and Darth Vader came out to fight. Kamden was screaming again!

Then is was off to Pirates which I thought the little boys would be scared on.

I was wrong again. It was every ones favorite ride.

Uncle Jeff with the kiddos on Pirates.

Family photo op in front of the Matterhorn.

Jeff and Melanie! You guys rock! So so glad you came!

A little ride around the park on the train.

Me, Jeff and Melly

Our last morning there we had Brunch with Goofy.

We all took turns at night going back to the hotel with the two little boys. The last night there Melanie took the boys back and Justin and I kept Riley and Carson and let the pick whatever they wanted to do. It was fun spending quality time with the older kids.

We took Melanie to the airport and then went and played at the beach for a while before heading home. It was a great trip and we can't wait to do it again.
5 comments:
Loved it soooooo much. Thanks again for letting me tag along. We need to do more family vacations together.
Oh I'm so jealous!!! Looks like you guys had a blast! It is fun to find out what the kids really liked and what they didn't and for me to usually it's not what I expected!
So jealous about Disneyland!!
sounds like a blast!
Looks like you all had fun. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment