I went on a quick weekend trip the begining of June to
Utah with my friend Alena. While I was gone Justin took the kiddos camping up where Grandma and Grandpa were. He made the kids a rope swing and they had lots of fun on it.


The kids had watched Avatar the night before heading out to go camping. (Guess what they played all weekend?)


These cute boys playing on the quad. I'm sure waiting for their next ride.

He even took our new baby girl Pixie!! Isn't she just the cutest!

What a good Daddy my kiddos have. He loves spending time with them and taking them on fun adventures.
4 comments:
He is a good daddy!
Scotty
Halaluja...your back!!!! Did you get a new camera? Love the little fire and air benders! And Pix is so stinkin cute. My kids were thrilled to see pics of her.
He is a great daddy! I love to hear about great things other dads do with their kids. In today's society too often we only hear where they lack. Way to go Justin!!!
So cute- everything, kids, dads, puppies... LOVE :0)
Post a Comment