Carson really was having a hard time deciding between a new bike and a
DS for his birthday. He said I could decide so of course I opted for a bike. He was so excited and loves riding it
everywhere even though it's hotter than heck outside. It was also his last day of summer school. After school was over we picked him up and headed out camping for the weekend with lots of
Friends. We dropped Justin off at Scout Camp and head down the road where all our friends were camping. That night we surprised him with a Pinata and our friends brought two birthday cakes up. He thought it was pretty cool.

After we got back from camping we had his birthday party. Lucky for me I happened to be in Ut for my nephew's birthday and totally copied my sister and had the same party for Carson. Minute to Win it!!




It was a great party. I hope everyone had lots of fun. Carson sure did.
5 comments:
So fun! I am glad the party worked out for you....looks like everyone had fun. Nice bike too! I like it!
Happy late Birthday Carson! Looks like a fun party!
We need to do lunch soon!
I suck, I was falling alseep on the couch so we just bolted. Stupid graveyard shift. Oh well at least the birthday boy was loving it.
Scotty
Sorry we missed it. It looks like you had great fun!
Post a Comment