Sunday, April 3, 2011

Our Anniversary Trip

Justin and I celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on the 26th of February. We had talked about going to California, but hadn't picked a weekend. I looked over the calender and there was so much going on. Long story short I decided at 3 o'clock on a Friday that when he got home a 4:45 we were leaving. I sent the kids to stay the weekend with my parents. I hurried and packed clothes for Justin and I and my friend made us a hotel reservation. I was so anxious waiting for him to get home from work that I cleaned the house and paced by the front door until he walked in. He had no clue we were leaving let alone where we were headed. He walk in and asked where the kids were. I told him not to worry just get in the Truck. He figured it out once we him the I-10. We got to Valencia about midnight Friday night. We spent all day Saturday at Six Flags and had so much fun running around from ride to ride. The park was empty and we walked on every ride. About 2 o'clock it started raining, we stayed until we were pretty wet and had ridden every ride and then went back to the hotel and got cleaned up and went out of a nice dinner. Sunday Justin really wanted to go check out Hollywood. That lasted all of 20 minutes and we decided it looked much better on T.V. We then decided last minute to go to Disneyland for the rest of the day. It was packed, but we still had a great time. We headed home late Sunday night. It was a much needed break for both of us, and it's always great to remember how much we still like each other!! I'm such an awesome picture taker!! This is the one and only picture I have of our trip. Thanks Babe for being such a great husband, father and most of all my Best Friend!! It's nice to know someone always has my back. ;) I love you forever!

8 comments:

heather said...

That is so cool! Glad you got to do something fun!

Tricky Trix said...

Sounds GREAT! I've just got to update my blog! Love you

Kim said...

Sounds wonderful! It's so uplifting to hear of those who are happy and love to spend time together!

Melly said...

what a great pic of you guys...I love it.

Scot & Sherri Bradford said...

I'm sure glad you guys still like each other a lot too!!!

xr440dude said...

Sounds like a blast. Love you two! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy!

The Tiffany's said...

FUN! What a cool surprise...for both of you :0) You spontaneous people!!

Brooke Romney said...

Sounds awesome! How fun are you?