I can't believe my baby girl is TeN!! I love this girl so much. She is a fun girl to be around, always entertaining, and always such a great helper. She love's mothering her three little brothers and taking care of them. I'm so grateful she's ours. We have yet to have her birthday party. Hopefully soon since she has been patiently waiting. We did celebrate her day with having Grandpa Sorensen over for dinner and to eat some cake with us.
Grandma and Grandpa got her a picture of Christ to hang in her room. She got a blow dryer and hair staightener from Mom and Dad. She was super excited since she's all about doing her own hair these days, which I am LOVING.
She also got a mommy daughter day. We went to Hale theatre to see Cinderella. It was really cute and we had a great time.
3 comments:
Love it! Riley is getting so grown up!
OH MY GOSH..she is beautiful! I can't believe how much she has changed since Christmas. Love you all tons. COME SEE ME!!!!
Happy B-Day Riley! We love you!
Post a Comment