Beautiful view of Roosevelt lake!
Cute daddy with his boy.
Kamden needed to take a little break.
We are almost there.
Looking back up on our way down.
We tired these boys out!
For Journaling purposes: We did some geocaching on the way home. One of our stops there was an old school park on the side of the road. It had the cool long metal slides. The two little boys had so much fun going down that slide and playing together! They were laughing so hard they could bearly walk once they were down the slide. I could have sat there all day watching these boys. They are the best of buddies and I'm so very greatful for that! I'm really kicking myself for leaving the camera in the truck!
3 comments:
Looks like some good times. I remember when we used to do all those things around az like Montezumas Well and all the indian ruins and stuff. Some of my favorite memories.
Cool, I've been wanting to do Tonto National Monument for a while. Better get to it before it's too hot!
looks like it was a fantastic day! I remember those ruins too!
Post a Comment