Friday I hosted our first Cooking Club group. I'm very excited about this because we sit around and visit and eat!! I love to EAT! What's better than that?
Saturday it was time to Celebrate Riley turning 11!! She loves Cake Boss and wanted a cake boss party. Each girl got to decorate their own cake on a cake plate to take home with them. After that Riley had lots of water balloon games planned and all the girls had a great time!
Then to finish off our weekend of Parties it was time to celebrate Kai turning 7 and Daniel turning 2!
We'll just let the pictures to the talking.
Jefferson eating sour candies, it was sooo great, he made this face everytime but would not spit them out or stop eating them! Love him!
And just for fun I thought I would share a few of the LOVE-O-MY LIFES modeling shots.
OH......How I love this man!!!
5 comments:
Love it! So much fun. Rileys party looks like they all had a great time. I am digging that great pop up too! And lets now forget the awesome pics of Justin. I especially love the thumbs up pose.
I just love your pictures. I'm glad you take time to make photo memories of your busy life!
Party on, Garth!
so fun! Nice canopy!
looks like tons of fun and your hair looks awesome.
Post a Comment