Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Bath Time????



Kamden LOVES the bath (as do most kids I think). He would take 10 a day if his mean mom would let him. So he has found a way to solve the problem himself. I kept hearing the water go off and on off and on off and on so I came upstairs to find him doing this. He was sooo proud of himself for figuring this out and proceeded to do it anytime anyone left the bathroom door open.

5 comments:

Allison Johnson said...

Holy crud! Your kids are adorable! I love the blog. It is always fun to see how other moms spend their countless days at home. I like how your boys love sink bathes even if they don't fit very well!

Kim said...

I just came across your blog, I know it has to be frustrating at times as a mom, but not being HIS mom, can I just say that is the cutest thing ever? Kids, gotta love em!

brooke romney said...

He is so cute. He's always had such spunk. I love it.

Margaret said...

Angie. You have a Darling family. I am so glad to see how you are doing. I hope you are all doing great. You and Justin are pretty lucky to have such a beautiful family. I am excited to be able to keep up on your family with your blog. I can't believe Riley is 7. where has the time gone? I think you guys are great. Love Margaret

Anonymous said...

Hey angie, cute pictures..fun to find your blog!!!