Friday, March 7, 2008

Zoo Trip







We had a zoo trip this week with our ward we all kinda did our own thing. My friend Jenna and I had lots of fun with our little boys. I hope we can do it again soon. If you look close you can see the tortises getting busy. I felt a little dirty for snaping pictures but i couldn't help my self.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Ran into your blog by hitting the "Next Blog" at the top... fun to see other LDS mom's on the web! ("ward" and Gilbert give you away. LOL!

Al said...

Hey, Ang! Sweet blog! Your kids are absolutely adorable...WE NEED TO VISIT SOON! I LOVE your haircut, by the way. Glad your trip was good...Happy Anniversary! :)

Lots of loves, Eric & Alisyn

Davis Family said...

Thanks a lot for putting pictures of me on your site, usually people ask permission!! JK, we had fun and so did the tortoises apparently! You and you kids are so cute!!

The Tiffany's said...

I love your cute kids! I'm so glad you have a blog so I can keep tabs on your oh so interesting life :0>
I love that pic of the boys in the driveway! It reminds me of old men sitting on their porch and chatting!
Luv ya!

Five Silly Switzer's said...

Yeah, you have a blog!! Angie you have the cutest kids!!! I want more boys like yours. I'm all set in the girl department. Glad to hear you and Justin got some time away. I'm thinking we're over due for that!!