I was taking Riley and her friend Morgan to dance yesterday and as we were driving down the road (luckily) in the neighborhood Riley decided to open her door and fell out and was hanging on the door handle. Her teacher kept telling them they needed to wear sock the next week so Riley of course only had her socks on and as I ask her if she's O.K. she starts bawling and says "oh this is just GREAT now I have a big hole in my sock and can't wear them". Thankfully she was alright and that was her biggest concern. So this morning she comes in my room limping very dramaticly of course and says "mom I really don't think I can go to school today my freaking leg is all jacked up and when I move my foot like this (she's holding her foot with her hand and moving it all over) I can't walk. Poor Riley it's really hard to be her most of the time. So.... here is a picture of her "jacked up leg".
Seven Minutes
1 day ago
2 comments:
Your freakin daughter cracks me up with every sentence! I love her guts! - gnat
Shut the freak up! I can't freakin believe she did that!? What would possess her to open the freakin door! Freak! That is jacked up!
Post a Comment