Thursday, March 27, 2008

Easter.....

We had a very fun Easter it start with my neice and nephew coming for a visit from Utah (they really came to see grandma and grandpa) but I got them for a day. My kids love them so they were so excited to have them here. Saturday morning we had an Easter egg hunt with some neighboors which the kids always love. And then Sat. night we dyed our Easter eggs which we usually throw away because none of us like boiled eggs. Riley thinks she does and then she eats one and says she feels like shes going to throw up and I of course (since I am mother of the century) laugh so hard at the look on her face to which she gets very upset. Then we of course attended church and the kids got reminded the true meaning of Easter then it was off the my parents for Easter dinner and of course some more Easter egg hunting. Then we had a special treat of all playing dance dance revoltion. (which I LOVE) So it's safe to say fun was had by all!! Oh yeah and there's a picture of the Easter basket bandit!





2 comments:

Al said...

How fun!!! HAPPY EASTER! E and I want to come hang with you guys too! But I guess May isn't that far away... Your kids are super cute and getting way too big! You are looking super hot, as always. Keep rockin. Love you lots! :)

Chris said...

When are you going to show off your dance dance revolution skills? maybe for our last activity day with you!?!