Hi Angie... stumbled across your blog... your family is so adorable! Love all the pictures. Just so you know I secretly pray that at least one of my kids will have fabulous red hair like your kids. We'll have to wait and see! =)
Hey, Angie! I commented on your Easter post and realized it wasn't the most recent one... Oops. :) Eric and I miss you and yours. We hope all is well. LOVE YOU LOTS!!! :) Loves, Alisyn
Angie, hey! I found your blog through Sheri's! It's fun to see what you and your family are up to! I can't believe how big your baby is...crazy! Let us know if you're ever up for Bunco! KIT!
7 comments:
That is a great picture!
Hi Angie... stumbled across your blog... your family is so adorable! Love all the pictures. Just so you know I secretly pray that at least one of my kids will have fabulous red hair like your kids. We'll have to wait and see! =)
Looks like Justin can sleep through anything!! Too cute. You guys have the cutest kids.
Do you love to blog? I'm having so much fun!
Hey, Angie! I commented on your Easter post and realized it wasn't the most recent one... Oops. :) Eric and I miss you and yours. We hope all is well. LOVE YOU LOTS!!! :) Loves, Alisyn
Angie, hey! I found your blog through Sheri's! It's fun to see what you and your family are up to! I can't believe how big your baby is...crazy! Let us know if you're ever up for Bunco! KIT!
Boy! I can relate to this photo today;-)!
Post a Comment