Tuesday, July 8, 2008

New House

My sisters that live far wanted to see our new house so here are some pictures. The kids bedrooms all need to be painted so I will post pictures of those when I get them done. Some of the walls look pink in these pictures but there really tan.


Entry Way (thanks Mindy for your help)
More entry way. Someday I'll have my Christ picture for above my bench.

Kitchen

Dining

More Kitchen

Backyard

Pictures wall in Family Room.

Play Room/Loft

Master Bedroom

More Master Bedroom (I can't decide if the paint goes with my bedding or not.)



6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I tagged you, check out my blog for details, Seth sure missed Carson.

Allison Johnson said...

I love your house! We have been in ours for almost three years now and there are about three things on the walls. Super cute entryway!!

The Karafa Family said...

Angie! Katie told me about your blog. Your house looks really cute. And your kids are the spitting image of you! With Dad's hair of course. Mindy

The Tiffany's said...

The entryway looks gorgeous! Much better than the red wall ;0)

Brittany said...

LOVE IT!!!

Five Silly Switzer's said...

I bet you are loving your new house. The yard looks awesome!!! Addy is missing Riley!