Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty cool (and funny) to see the responses.If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. :) If you don't want to play on your blog, or if you don't have a blog, I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago
3 comments:
Hmmm... that's hard, I have a lot of memories of us when we were little. Maybe I'll just pick a good one:
Do you remember the pic of us by the pool in Phoenix? I remember some big grapefruits being involved and swimsuits... should I say more?
hahaha!! that memory you left for me is seriously so funny. I had a crush on him, but I knew that my mom wouldn't want me to go out with anyone, because I was not old enough. he told me it was ok because my mom wouldn't have to know, and I told him "heavenly father knows everything!" I think I was in 4th grade. Anyway, my memory of you was when I was in high school, and I wanted to ask your brother out to Sadie's, because I had the hugest crush on him since 7th grade. Anyway, I came over and talked to you about how I should ask him, and you helped me think of something, and we chatted for a few hours. It was fun, because you were "way older" than me, and I was super shy and intimidated by anybody older, and you were so cool. I think we were gooder friends after that. (i know gooder is not a word but that's ok) haha! Anyway, it's funny how when you grow up, 2 years doesn't make a difference in age anymore.
When you were just a little girl you got stitches right beside your eye. (I think from a trampoline mishap) I was over visiting Melanie and everyone was swimming. We were all shoving everyone in the pool, and I picked you up and tossed you in, forgetting all about your poor little eye. I felt like the biggest jerk EVER!!
Post a Comment