Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged Twice......

  • 3 Joys
  1. Water Skiing/Skurfing/Boating
  2. Baking
  3. My annual summer trips to see my family in Utah
  • 3 Fears
  1. Anything happening to my husband or kids (I think that's every ones. At least I hope it is)
  2. COCKROACHES!!!
  3. My house getting broken into and never feeling comfortable and safe in it.
  • 3 Goals
  1. Someday when all my kids are in school I would LOVE to go to college and be a nurse.
  2. Own a boat someday. (that was what we did EVERYDAY growing up summer and winter.)
  3. Get my kids bedrooms painted and decorated in the next six months.
  • 3 Current Obsessions
  1. Diet Coke with lots of ice and fresh lime (but that's a given)
  2. Decorating my house.
  3. Blogging (I love to blog hop)
  • 3 Random Facts
  1. I LOVE LOVE LOVE reality T.V. and I promise you I watch them all!
  2. I ALWAYS have my toenails painted.
  3. Every time I go swimming I have to come home and shower.

I tag Natalie, Melaine, Alena, Katie, & Mindy K.



Post these rules on your blog. List 3 Joys, 3 Fears, 3 Goals, 3 Current Obsessions/Collections and 3 Random/Surprising facts. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog

3 comments:

The Tiffany's said...

OK- I guess I'll do it :0)

brooke romney said...

So fun to learn more about you. If I know you, you'll accomplish all that stuff. I've never met anyone that gets things done like you do.

heather said...

Cute new layout Angie!