Sunday, July 20, 2008

Rock Band Party


Kevin and Ashley hosted a rock band/homemade pizza party. We had a lot of fun spending time together, playing rock band and eating of course.


Kai with his Grandma

Justin and the little boys

Brad, Hailie and Riley rockin' out.

Riley and Carson. All buisness.

Justin rocked it on the vocals!!

Little Jeffy even got a turn.


5 comments:

Unknown said...

How fun!! I love vacations. It is so nice to just get away. Hey- can you tell Eric & Kevin hello for me? I haven't seen Eric in a very long time, and he was one of my good friends. How are he and his wife doing? Do they still live in UT? Thanks! Have tons of fun the rest of your trip!

The Tiffany's said...

I wish I could have come...
I have just recently been introduced to Guitar Hero. LOVE iT! I know what I want for Christmas :0>

BTW - way cute layout! I've been looking but couldn't find any I liked until now! When I saw you and Mel's new digs I had to go check out her site. My page is now pimped! Halelujah!

Elisha said...

What a fun party! I love the last picture...binki and all!

Lyman said...

it was so great to hear from you guys! i can not believe how much your kids have grown. looks like you are all doing well!

Al said...

It was fun to hang with you guys...even though it was a short visit. Life just gets to crazy. When you headin' back to AZ? How was Bear Lake?