Sunday, August 3, 2008

Grandpa's House

My Grandpa has one of the cutest houses and most amazing yard I've ever seen. He immigrated to the U.S. from Switzerland when my mom was a little girl. I've never been to Europe but I imagine it being very much like my grandpa's house. He lives in Logan Utah and we went and spent a few hours with him. He loves to garden. I'm pretty sure he likes plants more than people. He says they don't ever ask him for anything and they don't talk back. Anyways I just thought I would share some pictures of one of my favorite places.
Riley with a Swiss house my grandpa made.
The boys checking out the fish in the pond.
Every inch of his yard is full of flowers and plants.
This is his green house where he grows all his flowers in the winter to plant in the spring.

1 comment:

Treseder Train said...

Ang...way cute blog update. Now I can see why your mom goes to help your grandpa with his yard! Wow it is amazing! Looks like a fun filled vacation...no wonder it was so hard to come back to reality!Although I missed you all terribly and am so glad you came home! Love ya!