Major Blog overload but that's what happens when you have a very fun filled three week vacation. It's always hard to come home after being in Utah. I have major sister withdawl. I mope around for a few days and don't want to do anything. But sure enough reality sets in and it's back to normal life. I say why don't we all just live together since we have so much fun. It's only 4 adults and 10 kids that's cool isn't it?? Just Kidding Mel don't worry! We'll just continue to look forward to our few weeks in the summer.
While in Utah we also spent a day with Theresa. Had a rockband party at Kevin and Ashley's. And Eric and Al had us over for some pretty amazing steaks. Thanks everyone for such a fun summer vacation. My kids did not want to come home.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago
2 comments:
I feel the same way! Glad you had such a great time.
Never enough time!!! Sorry we were lame and didn't hang with you all much...it's just been so crazy for E at work, he's exhausted when he gets home. Hopefully we can have a decent with you sometime soon. :) Thanks for coming over, though. YOU ROCK!!!
Post a Comment