Conversation that happened between Riley and her Dad this morning.
Riley: Dad girls are sooo much better at gymnastics than boys.
Dad: Oh yeah? Why?
Riley: Because girls have TASTIC.
Dad: Um... what's that?
Riley: (very embarrassed) Never mind dad just never mind.
Later that night....
Mom: So Riley what's TASTIC?
Riley: Oh you know when things bend.
Mom: OKAY.
We'll just go ahead and leave that conversation at that. Knowing Riley it could go so many different ways.
As we are having family prayer Carson wants to say it so it goes a little something like this.
And please bless Kai and Kam to not mess things up around here you know like breaking the T.V. or something like that.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago
5 comments:
They are so stinking cute, I can't even tell you how much we are going to miss them!!
They always crack me up! I love that the main concern is not breaking the tv!
Nice. Your kids got it, Ang! ;)
Could I get a little more of that TASTIC?! :0>
I want some 'tastic' too! Actually, I NEED it! Tell Carson I love the way he prays! :)
Grams S
Post a Comment