Friday, August 22, 2008

Sad Day....

We had our last (for a long while) little rendezvous with some of my kids best friends. They left tonight for Montana and we are so sad. I'm so glad we got to play with them for a few hours tonight before the headed out. We went to McDonalds and had chicken nuggets and ice cream. Just what every kid loves. I love these boys like they were my own. It has been such a fun 3 years we will miss them dearly!! We hope you guys get there safe and all goes well with the new house. We await the day we can meet in Utah! We Love you guys!!!
Seth, Carson, Noah, Riley & Hope
P.S. Seth and Noah informed me they do not smile for pictures anymore.
Riely wanted a picture with her and Hope


1 comment:

Allison @ Allie Browns Layouts said...

Aww thanks! I'm glad you like the layouts and that your family does too. That really means a lot!

I actually have this same layout on my personal blog! Great minds think alike, eh?

Hope you have a good week!