Really? My son has decided that 5:30 is a great time to get up in the mornings. It really doesn't matter what time he goes to bed. I put him in bed with me hoping by some miracle he will go back to sleep. He does not. He decides that he just want to first cry at me till he has a fresh sippy cup of chocolate milk and his minnie. (binky, i really don't know why he calls it that considering he knows how to say binky) And then continue to cry because my arm is not under his head correctly. So we lay there till 6 when I get up to workout. Then it's dads turn. Today we took the kids to school and about 15 minutes after we got home I found him in the playroom like this.
The Best Apple Crisp
4 days ago
3 comments:
I don't know what I'd do if Logan woke up that early! Maybe I'd become a morning exerciser-! That would make too much sense! I like your new layout. I need to figure out how to change mine without losing all the side elements. I am not so smart sometimes!
Go to allie brown blog layouts. There is a link on my sid bar. She tells you how to change your layout without loosing your widgets. All my layouts I get from her blog as well.
Yep! He's cute! That makes it all worth while, doesn't it!
Post a Comment